Tuesday, January 16, 2018

A Little About Me

Hey everybody I am Jordan Bullock! I am a part time college student at Hardin Simmons University. I am originally from Abilene, Texas but currently live in Hawley, Texas. Some of my hobbies include watching sports on T.V, swimming, reading, and going to sporting events. However, I also enjoy outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, and shooting guns. 

I love having animals and right now I have a two year old tabby cat named Milo. We inherited after he wandered up onto our porch last spring. When we had our Christmas tree up, he would constantly bat at the ornaments and break them, which would cause my mom to get very upset. For the most part he has been a very good cat. We also have two horses named Red, and Spunky. Though they have not been ridden in a while they are still good pets to have. 

This will be my first time to officially blog. My blog will be about my experiences that I have in my Psychology class, and what I learn from them. I hope to be entertaining as I write in my bi-weekly experiences. I am taking Psychology because I have an interest in learning about why people behave the way they do. I want to be able to better understand those around me. I am also taking it, because I am thinking of majoring in Criminal Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment