Friday, February 23, 2018

Personality Assessments

Image result for personality Assessment testsPersonality Assessments are often used by employers to screen certain people for job openings. While this is one of the primary uses of the test, they are also fun to just take on your own. However I have found at time the test can have very confusing and often hard to answer questions because of the way they are worded. Personality Assessments have been around for quite a while as I recall possibly the 1800s or early 1900s.


I took the Jung Typology Test:Image result for jung typology test
 My results are:

Extravert(34%)  Sensing(19%)  Feeling(34%)  Judging(9%)  (ESFJ)



  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (34%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (19%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (34%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)
Image result for Disagree
I do not agree with the test results because the test found that I would be good for Elementary Education or Nursing. I do not agree with this because those are not any of my interests. I am geared more towards sports and reading, and sometime writing than the medical profession. I am not the type that would be good for taking care of sick people.


1 comment:

  1. I was actually planning on doing the same test so seeing your results actually gives me a look at what I will be getting in to. Your results also give me an in depth look at who you are which will help me get to know you on a more personal relationship.

    ReplyDelete